Description of Service
A document may be required to be uploaded when making an application or for a court event.
Document type: The following types of files can be e-filed: PDF, doc, docx, avi, jpg, png, jpeg, mp4, mov, wmv, zip, xls, xlsx, ics.
Document size: The size restriction is 50mb per file.
- Check that you have all the documents required in the appropriate format.
- Remove any hidden text and accept all track changes.
- Deactivate any security settings in a document including password protection, encryption or feature restrictions.
- Scanning to a higher resolution will increase the size of the document. A big file will slow the upload speed in efiling. Documents do not have to be at the highest resolution so long as the information is clear.
- When uploading document for a court event, select the appropriate document category and thereafter the appropriate document type.